||The World's Finest Magnesium Oil: Compared to supplements, it is fast, easy and highly absorbable||
Appointments by phone or e-mail
Magnesium supplements can take five years to work...Magnesium Oil takes about four weeks!
"Ultra Pure" Magnesium Oil For Less
"Deficiency of magnesium is associated with virtually every known major disease:
Oral magnesium supplements are not easy to assimilate and many take five years or longer to give results."
--Dr. Norman Shealy, one of the world's leading experts in pain management
Magnesium chloride is one of the best kept secrets, not only in naturopathic medicine but in the world of allopathic medicine where it is used in emergency rooms to save lives. This is actually an exciting medical discovery, that magnesium, one of the most common and most necessary nutritional minerals is an incredibly fast-acting, safe and effective medicine.
Magnesium chloride treatments:
Magnesium chloride (found in Magnesium Oil) is an inexpensive alternative method to relieve stress, inflammation and pain at the cellular level. It is also the mineral of choice for rejuvenation and cell energy production.
Epsom salts on the other hand, are rapidly excreted through the kidneys and therefore difficult to assimilate. It is also more toxic and less absorbable and retainable in the body. Effects do not last long which means you need to add more to a bath to get similar results. It also works mainly as a laxative.
Its effect, form and toxicity demands it be used in special applications where the sulfur is needed. We do not recommend Epsom salts in the tub to increase magnesium levels since they are very alkaline and can adversly change the PH balance of the skin.
Other magnesium products are less advantageous because they lack the infection-fighting potential. Magnesium chloride crystals are made from seawater. Separately, both magnesium and chloride have important functions in keeping us healthy. Chloride combines with hydrogen in the stomach to make hydrochloric acid, a powerful digestive aid that declines in the body as we grow older.
Using other forms of magnesium is less beneficial as these have to be converted into chlorides before they can be digested. For example, when we take magnesium in the oxide or carbonate form, we then have to produce additional hydrochloric acid to absorb it.
Audio: "Elixer of Life Magnesium" Adam Abraham with Dr. Mark Sircus
Untouched 250 million year old Magnesium Chloride with other natural trace minerals has been hidden in a geological formation 1400 feet below the earth's surface. It was formed from the Late Permian Era discovered here in America - the same geological formation (Late Permian Era) as the Zechstein® Seabed Products from Europe. We carry the ONLY Prehistoric Magnesium Oil™ in the Permian Era from the USA at a price much less than others!
This is an unrivaled source for one of our most vital minerals, a form of magnesium that is easily absorbed by the body.
Video: "The Ocean's Gift" Narrated By Adam Abraham
Mark Sircus Ac., OMD, is a medical professor as well as a communication and perceptual psychologist. He can and does instruct both patients and practitioners in his revolutionary methods. He can also respond to peoples’ emotional and spiritual needs on request. Listen to what he says in this video.
• Anxiety and Panic attacks- Magnesium (Mg) normally keeps adrenal stress hormones under control.
• Asthma- Both histamine production and bronchial spasms increase with Mg deficiency.
• Blood clots- Mg has an important role to play in preventing blood clots and keeping the blood thin-much like aspirin but without the side effects.
• Bowel disease- Mg deficiency slows down the bowel causing constipation, which could lead to toxicity and mal absorption of nutrients, as well as colitis.
• Cystitis- Bladder spasms are worsened by Mg deficiency.
• Depression-Serotonin, which elevates moods, is dependent on Mg. A Mg-deficient brain is also more susceptible to allergens, foreign substances that can cause symptoms similar to mental illness.
• Detoxification- Mg is crucial for the removal of toxic substances and heavy metals such as aluminum and lead.
• Diabetes- Mg enhances insulin secretion, facilitating sugar metabolism. Without Mg insulin is not able to transfer glucose into cells. Glucose and insulin build up in the blood causing various types of tissue damage.
• Fatigue- Mg-deficient patients commonly experience fatigue because dozens of enzyme systems are under-functioning. An early symptom of Mg deficiency is frequently fatigue.
• Heart disease- Mg deficiency is common in people with heart disease. Mg is administered in hospitals for acute myocardial infarction and cardiac arrhythmia. Like any other muscle, the heart muscle requires Mg. Mg is also used to treat angina, or chest pain.
• Hypertension- With insufficient Mg, spasm of blood vessels and high cholesterol occur, both of which lead to blood pressure problems.
• Hypoglycemia- Mg keeps insulin under control; without Mg episodes of low blood sugar can result.
• Insomnia, RLS, Sleeping Disorders - Sleep-regulating melatonin production is disturbed without sufficient Mg.
• Kidney Disease- Mg deficiency contributes to atherosclerotic kidney failure. Mg deficiency creates abnormal lipid levels and worsening blood sugar control in kidney transplant patients.
• Liver Disease leading to liver failure- Mg deficiency commonly occurs during liver transplantation.
• Migraine- Serotonin balance is Mg-dependent. Deficiency of serotonin can result in migraine headaches and depression.
• Musculoskeletal conditions- Fibrositis, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, eye twitches, cramps and chronic neck and back pain may be caused by Mg deficiency and can be relieved with Mg supplements.
• Nerve problems- Mg alleviates peripheral nerve disturbances throughout the whole body, such as migraines, muscle contractions, gastrointestinal spasms, and calf, foot and toe cramps. It is also used in treating central nervous symptoms of vertigo and confusion.
• Obstetrics and Gynecology- Mg prevents Premenstrual Syndrome; prevents dysmenorrhea (cramping pain during menses); is important in the treatment of infertility; and alleviates premature contractions, preeclampsia, and eclampsia in pregnancy. Intravenous Mg is given in obstetrical wards for pregnancy-induced hypertension and to lessen the risk of cerebral palsy and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). Mg should be a required supplement for pregnant mothers.
• Osteoporosis- Use of calcium with Vitamin D to enhance calcium absorption without a balancing amount of Mg causes further Mg deficiency, which triggers a cascade of events leading to bone loss.
• Raynaud’s Syndrome- Mg helps relax the spastic blood vessels that cause pain and numbness of the fingers.
• Tooth decay- Mg deficiency causes an unhealthy balance of phosphorus and calcium in saliva, which damages teeth.
* Material excerpted from Carolyn Dean, MD, ND. "The Miracle of Magnesium" (2003 Ballantine Books: New York, NY), 2003. pp. 5-7. Dr. Carolyn Dean is an acknowledged authority in both conventional and alternative medicine. As the well-known author of "The Miracle of Magnesium", she is an expert in recognizing and treating the dozens of conditions caused by magnesium deficiency.
Because magnesium is involved in so many processes in the body, once a deficiency develops, that deficiency can spiral out of control. A low magnesium level causes metabolic functions to decrease, causing further stress on the body, reducing the body’s ability to absorb and retain magnesium.
A marginal deficiency can easily be transformed into a more significant problem when stressful events trigger additional magnesium loss. In the extreme situations, stressful events can trigger sudden drops of serum magnesium, leading to cardiac arrest. Magnesium is considered the “anti-stress” mineral.
It is a natural tranquilizer that functions to relax skeletal muscles as well as the smooth muscles of blood vessels and the gastrointestinal tract. Even a mild deficiency of magnesium can cause increased sensitivity to noise, nervousness, irritability, mental depression, confusion, twitching, trembling, apprehension, and insomnia.
Magnesium offers a powerful way to help the body treat depression. It also helps the body to better deal with stress because large amounts of magnesium are lost when a person is under stress.
Anxiety and panic attacks are also addressed by magnesium by keeping adrenal stress hormones under control so it can really help in dealing with stressful emergencies.
It is interesting to understand that when a dieter starves himself of calories, he/she starves the brain cells as well. New research finds that these hungry brain cells then release “feed me” signals, which drive hunger, slow metabolism and ultimately cause reduced-calorie diets to fail.
Magnesium would be number one on the list of driving those hunger signals because it is also the number-one and most important mineral lacking in most processed foods today.
Obese people have a serious problem with magnesium deficiency and no matter how much they eat they can never get enough and this is especially bad for brain cells, which depend on magnesium for healthy neurological function.
Part of the problem is all the white, nutritionally-deficient foods obese people tend to eat. White foods are stripped of all of their magnesium mineral content so anyone who consumes these foods simply MUST INCREASE their magnesium to satisfy their mineral cravings!
Since Magnesium Oil can be used for many different health conditions, here are some suggested uses.
For internal use
Oral 3-5 sprays of magnesium chloride in a glass of pure water is an excellent way to take magnesium internally. It assists digestion, counteracts excess acidity in the stomach, and delivers magnesium swiftly into the bloodstream for distribution to all the cells of the body.
--Daniel Reid, author of Tao of Detoxification
The taste of the Magnesium in water does not taste very good. You can mix it in a little fruit juice such as grapefruit, orange, lemon or other types of juices. What ever suites you best.
Foot Bath or Tub
The recommended amount of Magnesium Oil per bath is 2 oz- 4oz. Remember other forms of Magnesium such as flakes, Lotions, or gels usually have less Magnesium per ounce in them. Best Results is using Magnesium Oil directly such as spraying it on the bottoms of your feet.
Spray On Skin
Using 4 to 6 sprays of Magnesium Oil under each arm, armpit and sides of the body. Spraying directly on area's of concern accelerates a direct benefit to the body. Ten (10) sprays equals 1100 mg of magnesium. Use approximately ten sprays or more daily after you determine your individual tolerance.
Some people and especially children might develop a rash from using the magnesium oil when applied directly to the skin.
Note for sensitive skin: Many children, if the magnesium oil is used at full strength, will feel a burning or stinging and this can be painful and if this happens the oil should be washed off quickly. In such cases you need to dilute the magnesium oil 50/50 with distilled or mineral water and when the body acclimates to the magnesium one can then build up to the full concentration.
Rule of thumb about dosage: It is always a good idea to start with low dose and work one's way gradually to higher doses. Whenever any kind of uncomfortable reaction occurs this is a sign to lower the dosage or concentration.
--"Trandermal Magnesium Therapy" by Mark Sircus, Ac., O.M.D.
"ULTRA PURE" MAGNESIUM OIL 128 fl. oz. = 1 gallon =16 - 8 fl. oz. spray bottles per gallon
More than 23 G or (23,000 mg.) of Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate in every ounce!
8 oz. Spray Bottle (Fine Spray Nozzle) Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate
*To all our visitors: Thank you for coming to explore our web site, www.chooseCRA.com. We truly appreciate your presence here. You and your health are a vital concern to us. We sincerely hope the information we share, the services we offer and the products we sell help you to manifest your dreams as a spiritual being and that it helps contribute to your physical health, well-being and prosperity.
Please be aware none of the these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products and this information are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is simply the 1st Amendment in action and is presented for information and research purposes only. We are sharing information we believe in and feel it is not commonly found in mainstream media. We'd also like to remind you, if you act on ideas found here, you do so at your own discretion and risk. Self-help requires intelligence, common sense, and the ability to take responsibility for your own actions. By receiving this information, you agree to hold yourself FULLY responsible for your own health and well being and to hold harmless Alternative Choices Healing Center, its owners, assigns or heirs from any lawsuits and litigations for any reason.
We do not recommend using any ideas found here without first consulting a medical professional or a qualified health care provider with recognized degrees and appropriate licenses.
©Copyright 2000-2014. All rights reserved. Alternative Choices Healing Center (http://www.choosecra.com) and its owner Dr. Xianti Hoo, Ph.D., call 1-928-639-4574. Web design and writing by Marika Ray. Graphics and some photos are from Art Today, visit www.clipart.com.
Prehistoric Magnesium Oil
More than 23,000 Mg's of Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate per fluid ounce!
Prehistoric Magnesium Oil™ "Exceptionally Ultra Pure" Premium
NOW in 3 convenient sizes! ON SALE NOW!
Prehistoric Magnesium Oil
16 oz. spray bottle
(Approx. 2 month supply)
Reg. Price: $53.95
SALE PRICE: $40.95 (Saves $13)
1/2 Gallon bottle
Reg. Price: $99.95
SALE PRICE: $79.95 (Saves $20)
1 Gallon (comes as 2 half gallon bottles)
Reg. Price: $189.95
SALE PRICE: $142.95 (Saves $47)